So Im getting ready for christmas, and decorating! Ive just realized how big my collection of villages is getting! its very exciting. still not like Granny's yet, but working on it. I just got a new house to ad to the collection, Dad you will appreciate it, I made it a big picture so that you can see it good. it is one of my favorites! Its the machanic shop. Mj is liking it all, we'll see if I have any left by the time christmas is over.....lol. 










2 comments:
Wow Michelle! I didn't realize you started a village. If I did, I forgot.
Looks great! I love your Nativity's! Very pretty.
Cali, surprisingly, has left my tree alone. She fussed over it the first day it was up, and has let it alone. Her big thing is climbing the stairs. That is more fun than ornaments on the tree. Either that, or she is just very obediant:-) lol
Anyway, love all of your decor.
Just like old times at the shop. You and the munchkins spent the most time machanicing with me. You at the Truck Stop and the little girls at my shop. What great little helpers you all were
Post a Comment